Continuing with the "Art for the Singers I Admire" series, here comes this picture, based on the song "Aquarius", and featuring Sharon Den Adel, leadsinger of Within Temptation, who offered a concert yesterday night.
Was very inspiring because of many things:
- Sharon's voice sounds just like it sounds in the records, if not even better. She is indeed a genuine, amazing singer.
- The way she moves and interacts with the public, alongside the music, makes you feel her like a princess warrior encouraging her people into battle. A very epic feeling.
- I almost cry when she sang "Forgiven". That song moves me a lot.
Was funny because of many things:
- I've not done my laundry in like... a lot. I had nothing ad-hoc to a gothic topic to wear... so I wore the only thing available at my closet: a preppy white shirt with a silver pattern. Dark and Gothic people in the line didn't stop looking at me.
- As you might know, I tend to do paintings for the artists I admire. I print them and I carry them with me at concerts. The idea is to give them to the artists myself but fans are not like the most supportive people ever on letting you pass to achieve that and I am short as fcuk, so I always end up asking someone to thrown them to scenery, and yesterday was not an exception. Sad thing is that my friend
threw it right into the guitar player's head!! SORRY RUUD!!!
So here I leave it, with a biiiiggg faaat watermark to ruin the viewing experience
... sorry about this but since I've seen people selling T-shirts with my homage to Ville Valo, I don't feel like sharing virgin images anymore.
Have a nice day!